Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TAP TEMPO vs InTime:How do you sync live to MIDI or MIDI/MP3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

sinc MIDI to MP3
I know it's easy to detect tap tempo and sinc MIDI to MP3 on PA1x
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
I use an external device for Beat tap tempo and convert it to MIDI clock of PA1x
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I use Korg ER-1 Electribe Rhythm Synth to get tap tempo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I use Circular Logic's InTime for tap tempo/auto clock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It would be nice to have InTime part of OS on PA1x.
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

ccd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: TAP TEMPO vs InTime:How do you sync live to MIDI or MIDI/MP3 Reply with quote

Help would be greatly appreciated as i can't seem to find a shred of info on how to follow up live tempo with PA1x.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ccd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: TAP TEMPO vs InTime:How do you sync live to MIDI or MIDI Reply with quote

How to follow live beat just like InTime claims to do?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NikeVille

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure how to reply to the poll, but I am very interested in the subject.

Has anyone used Intime with the PA1X? The concept seems like a great addition to arrangers for more flexibility in tempo changes. Why is there not more interest and demand for this capability on arrangers? I have always thought this is the greatest weakness for arranger keyboards. This feature added to the PA op. system would be a stunning breakthrough!

Gary
ccd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikeVille wrote:
I'm not sure how to reply to the poll, but I am very interested in the subject.

Has anyone used Intime with the PA1X? The concept seems like a great addition to arrangers for more flexibility in tempo changes. Why is there not more interest and demand for this capability on arrangers? I have always thought this is the greatest weakness for arranger keyboards. This feature added to the PA op. system would be a stunning breakthrough!

Gary

Gary

Agree with you.

Especially for integration with live music it would be just amazing. Anyone has used Intime?

cc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: