Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MP3 board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chakora

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: MP3 board Reply with quote

Hi,

My MP3 board just arrived, and to my surprise as stated in the manual it is "EXBP-MP3" for PA1x and PA1x PRO and "NOT" "EXBP DUAL MP3" for PA800.

Is this the same one that can also be used for PA800? The shop is already close.

Thanks.
Paolo@Korg
Korg Italy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me that they sent you the wrong board...

Paolo
shahid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have received my MP3 board today and installed it successfully.
The manual in the box says "KORG EXBP Dual MP3 for the PA800" and it doesn't say nothing about other KORG models.

I am not 100% sure but you might have received a wrong one but it might be the right one with a wrong Manual inside.

I am not very technical but ask someone in the forum if you just install the card even you are not sure it's the right one, would it cause any damage to card or keyboard. If suppose it doesn't damage anything, then you can give it a try and if it works properly, then it is the right on with a wrong manual inside.
chakora

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Where to get mp3 board? Reply with quote

Hi Shahid / Tramannoni,

Thank you very much for your advise and opinion.

Anyway, i have managed to contact the KORG dealer in Malaysia, and it is the supplier from Singapore that is giving them the wrong one. Now it seems that they do not even have it here or in Singapore. So, I have got to wait, but don't know how long it will arrive here.

Shahid, you got your mp3 dual board from Norway, right? I have log in to www.sound1.com but i could not find any of KORG's optional accessories.

Thanks.
chakora

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Disappointed, wrong mp3 board. Reply with quote

Hi Shahid,

I have downloaded the picture of pa800 mp3 board in PDF format, and i compared it with the one that i have. Sad to say that the design is totally different. Anyway, congratulations to you, that you have already received yours, but i have got to wait..... Crying or Very sad

I am looking forward to Tabla styles that have a faster beat, just like in the movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, where they sang a song which goes like this...
Raghupati Raghava Raja Ram, Patita Pavana Sita Ram ......

If you happen to have this style arrangement, can you please give us? Thanks again.

Best regards.
shahid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Disappointed, wrong mp3 board. Reply with quote

chakora wrote:
Hi Shahid,

I have downloaded the picture of pa800 mp3 board in PDF format, and i compared it with the one that i have. Sad to say that the design is totally different. Anyway, congratulations to you, that you have already received yours, but i have got to wait..... Crying or Very sad

I am looking forward to Tabla styles that have a faster beat, just like in the movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, where they sang a song which goes like this...
Raghupati Raghava Raja Ram, Patita Pavana Sita Ram ......

If you happen to have this style arrangement, can you please give us? Thanks again.

Best regards.

Hi Chakora,

Send me a downloa dlink for this MP3 song and i will listen to it and will make you the Styles for it.

Thanks
chakora

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: MP3 song Reply with quote

Hi Shahid,

That's very kind and nice of you. Not only you are a gifted and talented musician, but you are also a very kind hearted and generous musician.
Will search for the MP3 song and send you the download link.

Many thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: