Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Combi: Neo Soul Piano QR (plus bonus)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
QuiRobinez
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Free Combi: Neo Soul Piano QR (plus bonus) Reply with quote

i'm learning the chord structures of the Neo Soul style. This can be rather boring during the study itself. That's why i've modified an existing combi to suit the style and makes studying more fun.

The combi is called: Neo Soul Piano QR
It's stored in bank G-00. I've played some live chords to let you hear what i do with it during studying the chords, this track is based on some open and close chords of major sevenths combined with some ditone chords. I've layered the combi with a piano sound from my masterkeyboard (yamaha s90es), but you can also play it without this extra piano sound.

You can download the M3 demo of the Combi here: Qui Robinez - Neo Soul Piano Combi Live example

For a short period of time you can download this Combi for your M3 from my webserver.
you can download the M3 combi (in zip format, so you need to unzip it) from the following location: Neo Soul Piano zip file

As a bonus i've added a second combi based on the Towards The Sun combi. I've named it Mystic Movements QR. You can find this on location G-01.

The next song is played live with the Mystic Movements Combi.
You can download the M3 demo of the Combi here: Qui Robinez - Mystic Movements

The next combi will be a Fresh and New RADIAS Trance combi. It's finished but i need to create the demo song first.
Hope you can use these combis.

Remarks will be much appreciated Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: