Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pad lighting microKontrol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
martijn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: pad lighting microKontrol Reply with quote

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to light up the pads of the microKontrol without hitting them e.g. like in Reason when you use it with redrum. The pads light up when the drumsamples are played from within reason or after recording it when you played it yourself on the pads of course...

Could it be possible by sending back midi data to the microKontrol or something alike? It would be cool to make e.g. a Reaktor instrument that could do stuff like the monome or the yamaha tenori-on.

I'm guessing no, or "too difficult", but anyone knows something about this?
Ruso
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read midi specs and yes you can.... however the midi which takes care of the pads and the lcd screens is using sysx so I do not believe you can do it without extensive programming.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: