Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to Time Slice the Loop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seeroos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: How to Time Slice the Loop Reply with quote

Hello Guys, I'm a new user of pa800 and I have a couple of Qs.

1) How can I make the time slice after loading any loop I couldn't fine it in list ??
2) I got Pa800 with the arabic and Turkish optional library and it was installed already in the keyboard , I could play the turkish perfectly but the arabic sound like wrong assigning for the tracks , it means I hear piano is playing instead of drums and sounds rabish.

3) I have red almost all the posts about pa800 and want to know if still when press stop the loop takes seconds to stop ?? is that right ?? I still didn't make any new style and any imports of waves.

Thanks so much for taking care of me.
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: How to Time Slice the Loop Reply with quote

seeroos wrote:
Hello Guys, I'm a new user of pa800 and I have a couple of Qs.

1) How can I make the time slice after loading any loop I couldn't fine it in list ??
2) I got Pa800 with the arabic and Turkish optional library and it was installed already in the keyboard , I could play the turkish perfectly but the arabic sound like wrong assigning for the tracks , it means I hear piano is playing instead of drums and sounds rabish.

3) I have red almost all the posts about pa800 and want to know if still when press stop the loop takes seconds to stop ?? is that right ?? I still didn't make any new style and any imports of waves.

Thanks so much for taking care of me.

Hello Seeroos:

Here is the post to look for TIME SLICE procedure and please check all 4 pages.

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=181820#181820

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy
seeroos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Is it possible to slice wave in pa 800 Reply with quote

Hello sehasafade12,
Thanks man for replying to me I really appreciate it.

My question is how to slice the wave loop in Pa800 is it possible to do it or I have to slice in other software then import it ??? if yes what software is good for slicing.

I'm a Logicpr 7 user but never had to slice any loop B 4 and I tried to slice but, i didn't know how to do it.

Q2. I did a testing style in logic and saved Each V as individual SMF then I import in Pa 800 but nothing came up ??? I used to do very easily in i3 long time ago ???

I did these steps:

1. Create a new Style
2. menu then import from Flash usb then select the smf to V1
3. Execute !!!
Nothing happened !!!!! No Data in the Event list ??

Bye the way I tried to import a wave loop also I couldn't because the From : is showing NO GROOVES1 and also the execute in hidden I don't why ???

Q3. I used to connect i3 to Triton and arrange the style by using Drums and my Own Sample Kits from Triton and the rest from i3 like bass and ACC, so I was able to make the 2 tracks ext. and rest int. so i wanted to do the same just as temporary in Pa800 while i create a new styles but, I couldn't turn off the drums and perc tracks or put them as Ext. ???

Thanks dear for your help you are the only hope i got i spend so much time on this keyboard it really a hard one.
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20879
shahid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes !! I followed Nedim's Post instructions and it worked perfectly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: