Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

using legacy collection with logic 7,2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiptoe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: using legacy collection with logic 7,2 Reply with quote

How do i open the legacy collection and use the patchs in a track in logic? Also Iam using two keyboards my triton extreme and a k2000 both keyboards are sounding together ie what ever patch is on one the other plays it too. I have them on different ports in my midi interface so iam a little confused why it is doing this. I hope that makes sence Thanks TT
shrike
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to separate midi channels.
I use two keyboards too:
1. Extreme is connected via MIDIin, N364 via MIDIout. N364 is setup to play on midi channel 2 and to receive external data (ch2 ext). Only one combination is set to play all timbres on channel 2.
2. When programming combination on Extreme, sounds that I want to play on Extreme are set to channel 1, and sounds that I want to play on N364 are set to channel 2. So basically, I use N364 only as a keyboard and play Extremes sounds on it.

If this is answer to your question...

About logic, don't know, someone else will deal with that.
tiptoe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you said you put the 364 on midi channel 2 i guess you are just using that as a contoller is that right? Is there a way to open the legacy collection and use both keyboards? Thanks TT
shrike
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I use N364 only as controller, all sounds are on Extreme, N364 isn't even connected to audio output.
For example, I would load Legacy only in Extreme and play it on both keyboards.
Can't figure any easier way to do this.
If you want both keyboards to play their own sounds, then you can't use Midi in the way I use it, but then you need to select sounds on both of them to play one song. This way I program one combination with all sounds needed in one song and spread them on two keybeds.
tiptoe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: korg legacy Reply with quote

Sorry for taking so long to reply got busy with work. Ok Iam with you so far now can you walk me through how to load the legacy collection on my korg and use it like you said. I have both the legacy and the digital collections I figure they will load the same Thank you for your help TT
shrike
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiptoe, I sent you PM.
You can contact me via email with informations I need then will work it through.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: