Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
music_player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Need Help Reply with quote

salam brothers and music funs
Today I made a mistake as i wwas trying to load one of the samples Tareeq jan sent me i loaded to my keyboard and i followed fahim jan's methood i got alittle confused too but it worked alittle bet as it was saved over one of the beats i made it myself and now if u mix mogholi and geda oh my god it sound horible:) so how can i remove and solve this problem?
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Help Reply with quote

music_player wrote:
Today I made a mistake as i wwas trying to load one of the samples Tareeq jan sent me i loaded to my keyboard and i followed fahim jan's methood i got alittle confused too but it worked alittle bet as it was saved over one of the beats i made it myself and now if u mix mogholi and geda oh my god it sound horible:) so how can i remove and solve this problem?

Salam Safi jan:

Can you write a step by step, on how you did it. I will help you but I need info of exactly what steps you took. ONE IMPORTANT LESSON: Always do a save back-up of your Pa800 data . This way you can always re-load your saved data again. Now days evey time I do changes or load a set or sampels, I always make sure to do a complete SAVE back-up of the SET on my Pa800.

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy
music_player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Re: Need Help Reply with quote

sehasafade12 wrote:
music_player wrote:

Salam Safi jan:

Can you write a step by step, on how you did it. I will help you but I need info of exactly what steps you took. ONE IMPORTANT LESSON: Always do a save back-up of your Pa800 data . This way you can always re-load your saved data again. Now days evey time I do changes or load a set or sampels, I always make sure to do a complete SAVE back-up of the SET on my Pa800.

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy
w/salam
how are you doing fahim jan hope the holy month of Ramadan keeps you more healthy with your family..well brother i found the solution but thanks alot you are my instructor after now..but let me ask you something do you have any mp3 file in which you yourself played naghma?if yes send me so that it will makes me more involved in the world of music...shabit khosh
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Salam Reply with quote

Salam Safi jan:

My best regards to you and your family. Glad you got it working and thanks for your respond. In regard to making a MP3, I have never thought about it but INSHALLAH when Ramazan is over than I will make one and send it to you. But just remember this that I am an old guy and can not read or write music and actually thought my self how to play the keyboard. Music has been in my life since age 5. I have learned how to play Accordion and Harmonium but not by notes as you know most of older and some of current famous Afghan musicians can not read or write music so you see, I am not the only one. Any way I will try to make one soon INSHALLAH. Best of luck.

Your brother,

Fahim, Very Happy Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: