Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

XPRO DATA (German site for Korg) pa1xpro.de
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pauli

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: XPRO DATA (German site for Korg) pa1xpro.de Reply with quote

Hi all.
Just want ot know if anyone in the forum has heard or purchased
these sound cards for this German company XPRO DATA ?
Today I downloaded the demos from 3 expansion cards that they are offering and played them thru my home stereo system,I was literally
blown away with these sounds...if they can make my Pa1xPro sound like that them Im definately going to consider buying them.The pianos are very good especially the rhodes sounds...very authentic.
The hammond sounds are killer! and as close to the real thing as Ive heard
comming form a synth/sampler,much better than anything that comes
installed on a Pa1x, Pa800 or even the Pax2!
So my question is.....has anyone bought them yet? if so please let me
know Sincerely,
pauli
worth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried and tried to find a way to purchase them safely but the company does not respond to emails no matter how many you send if you are from the UK. They want you to either write them a cheque or deposit the money by bank transfer into their acount before they send the board to you . I simply am very uncomfortable paying for the board this way as if there is a problem there is virtually no way of you getting your money back. I wish there was some way for them to have a UK distributor so that we could purchase them safely or for them to establish a paypal system. Witid can you shed any light on this matter ?
wittid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

i´ll have this topic at first point of my list - i go to my bank this week and we´ll find a good way (i hope) to transfer money and boards.

i´m very close to that topic cause we want to offer our best sounds to all PA1X-Users. Think with this sounds you down´t need another PA.X.

And i´m very sure we make very good deals 4 you.

We´re following a new price strategy so everybody should be able to use our BEST sounds.

For all interested in the demos:
http://www.pa1xpro.de/korg_audio_video_demos.htm

I´m coming back to you all very soon.

cu
Detlef Wink

There are details on this page:
http://www.pa1xpro.de/korg_tools-ebooks.htm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Booby

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

hey Detlef you told us in a previous thread:

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27865&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

that you were not selling EXB, replying to my point about Pa2X missing slots, do you remember ?
It's obvious now why you are pushing so hard about missing slots in Pa2X.

No fight ok, but coherence is important IMHO.

Take care.

Best regards.
wittid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi booby,

the fakt is - at the moment i´m not working for xprodata, but i think about making the distribution and service for the english speaking market in the near future.

why pushing so hard? - we have the technology for all PA1X(Pro) user to upgrade their keys with very good sounds and i think this is a point of decision for many guys if they buy a new pa2x for 2999€ od buy 1 or 2 ebx-boards for 500-800€.

so far
Detlef Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
wittid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
there´s an additional info for all maybe interested.

if you use exb-boards from xprodata you´ve to use our own BKP cause there are special setting and programmings inside to work perfectly with our board. our board is not only an expansion - the whole key will set totally new (like a new keyboard) - so for example - if you play a GM-File - the key automatically set the file right to our new sounds - all factory styles and all other things use our new sound.

if you interested in exb-1 - golden entertainer-board which is the basic you need 32MB sample ram - it´s not working completely without that.

if you´ve any question or need more explanations come back 2 me

cu
Detlef Wink
worth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"why pushing so hard? - we have the technology for all PA1X(Pro) user to upgrade their keys with very good sounds and i think this is a point of decision for many guys if they buy a new pa2x for 2999€ od buy 1 or 2 ebx-boards for 500-800€"

Exactly !!! Thats why i really would like you to pursue the expansion boards from Xpro Data Wittid. I know that there are numerous PA1X owners here who would much prefer to have the potential of buying hundreds of sounds already tweaked to their optimum and added to their existing keyboards (like they have been designed to accept ) Without the need of spending £2000 plus on a brand new keyboard which is "virtually " identical to the instrument they already own with a few new sounds and styles.
Flemming M

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booby wrote:
Hi,

hey Detlef you told us in a previous thread:

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=27865&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

that you were not selling EXB, replying to my point about Pa2X missing slots, do you remember ?
It's obvious now why you are pushing so hard about missing slots in Pa2X.

No fight ok, but coherence is important IMHO.

Take care.

Best regards.

I have write 4 - 6 times over the summer with Detlef about the EXB boards cause I wanted too bay the boards. Nothing happend only taking. I thing that you all have too take a good time, when you whanted too bay the EXB boards.
pauli

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: xprodata expansion cards Reply with quote

Hi everybody,
Ther are many Pa1x owners who would love to have these cards!!!
If you havent heard what they can do for your Pa1x(pro) you should take the time to go to the site and have a listen to the demos.I dont care if Detlif is going to market this product to those of of in canada and the usa.
The product speaks for itself!!....and GREAT PRODUCTS NEED MARKETING.Why would anyone be upset with Detlif if he becomes the middle man in this process????? who cares?????...Detlif knows what he's
talking about and we need a supplier(middleman) to be able to get this product into our hands.I for one am waiting for these expansion cards
so my Pa1xpro can have" new blood"\
Im not a sales person for XPRO DATA but listen for yourself and Im sure you will want this product also,...
Thanks Detlif.
peace to all,
pauli

Peace,
Pauli
wittid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi flemming and all,

you´re right - it was a chaos in the past and that´s the fact i´ll change with my work. i´ve to build up a reasonable platform 4 this business.

then you can buy these boards directly by me - and i´m answering mails very soon i think.

so please let me evaluate the best practise and then we can starting making business together.

cu
Detlef Wink
hellboy44

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can these boards be purchased from Australia?

Is lead content an issue?

(It's my understanding that it is)
wittid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i´ve to check that - but at the moment i see no problem to do this.

cu
Detlef Wink
wittid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all,

we´re very close to the final solution.

it´s possible then to ship it all over the world.
we accept then visa-card, master-card and paypal.

i´ll give you very soon the next informations about contact-e-mail adress and final prices.

so far
Detlef Wink
rbeach

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Ready to buy golden entertainer board Reply with quote

Thanks for your help on this.... I have been ready to buy the Golden Entertainer board for some time now, ( I'm in the U.S. ) but I too have not been successful in finding a way to obtain it.
wittid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

we now finished our new software for XMS1 - Golden Entertainer Board which makes the PA1X(Pro) to the best sounding key you can get at the moment. A NEW feature from xprodata are 128 User-Drumkits !!!.

For all interested people

The prices are:
XMS1 - Golden Entertainer =499€ you need 32MB Sample RAM !!!
XMS2 - Organ Legends = 399€
XMS4 - Digital Grand Piano = 299€
XMS1+2 as a bundle 849€
XMS1+4 as a bundle 749€

+ shipping costs

You can pay via Visa or Master-Card or via paypal

In a very short time it will be possible to buy this directly in the webshop of Musitronics in Darmstadt - Oliver Schwarz. He should be very known guy for Korg people - USB-Interface for PA80 and many more.

That´s the actual informations so far.

If you want to place the order very soon - write me a PN with all your contact datas and your pay methode and i forward this to Oliver.

If you have any questions or need further informations send me a PN or contact me via my Messengers (AIM,MSN or ICQ).

Last edited by wittid on Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: