Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are there any threads that talk about Media mode and saving?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Are there any threads that talk about Media mode and saving? Reply with quote

I'm having a hard time finding threads about saving songs.

I'm having a hard time wraping my head around how the folders are organized and how I need to save my sequences?

What is important when doing so and what do I need to be aware of when saving my songs.

There are different options and I need help in understanding the differences.

Which options do I need to use or not use when saving my songs/cuelists in sequencer mode?

Right now It's a bit confusing to me?

Which file from which folder Do I use to load a song?

Again, as you might see, I need help figureing this out so I can understand it a little better.

If anyone can help me out or link to the correct thread(s) that I need to read please do so.

Thanks guys.
shrike
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever open a folder on PC and save some file in it?
It is the same on Extreme.
Go to Media, utility, create folder, do something in sequencer, go to Media again, open created folder, go to save, press "Save sng" and everything you have done in sequencer will be saved in that folder as a file FILENAME.SNG.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but did you even TRY reading Parameter guide? Everything you asked, in this thread and in other, is described in that guide.

And pretty much everything related to those basics and many thing related to some advanced programming is described in previous threads. Spend some time reading them first and you'll see how many useful things you will learn.
Robot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. and No, your not being rude. I understand. I've been reading the Operation guide. I'll open the Parameter guide and start with that on.

Just curious, is the difference between the Parameter guide and Operation Guide the amount of details?

I don't have it here which is the reason I ask.
shrike
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you understood this the way it was meant.
Guides differs in amount of information you get from each one of them. Parameter Guide is all about using every option Extreme can provide. As the name says it, every parameter that you can use/alter in Extreme, everything is in there.
And everything that you read there and still don't get it, you can find in this forum and ask any one of us.
Extreme is one beautiful thing, enjoy it.
stvlzp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robot, I'm dealing with the same issue-just trying to grasp it. Just that little bit of info from Shrike (Shrike "shrikes" again!), was helpful. I'm in the process of reading (again) the P. Guide, but I think if it would have said, like Shrike,

"Did you ever open a folder on PC and save some file in it?
It is the same on Extreme.
Go to Media, utility, create folder, do something in sequencer, go to Media again, open created folder, go to save, press "Save sng" and everything you have done in sequencer will be saved in that folder as a file FILENAME.SNG. "

I would've understood better! Hello......simplicity, plain English!

www.myspace.com/SteveProbst
shrike
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stvlzp,

that's what this forum is for, I believe - when some things aren't clear from the guide and with experimenting, there is always somebody that know how to solve the problem.

Quote:
Shrike "shrikes" again!

funny... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: