Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Save/Load Passwrod protection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marlo74

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Save/Load Passwrod protection Reply with quote

I would like to suggets that korg implements a new feature in their new O.S. I think it is a very easy one to do anyways. I would like a password protection when saving and loading. I lend my keyboard to other musicinas but I want to make sure that they do not save or modify my set. What do you guys think?
Q.E

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Save/Load Passwrod protection Reply with quote

marlo74 wrote:
I would like to suggets that korg implements a new feature in their new O.S. I think it is a very easy one to do anyways. I would like a password protection when saving and loading. I lend my keyboard to other musicinas but I want to make sure that they do not save or modify my set. What do you guys think?

good one...

men, i am to the point, where i am planning to take mine with me when go to break from a gig......hahaha..

all they have to do is put a USB stick in fron panel and hit SAVE....lol..
Tareq

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think is better if we protect the whole keyboard like when you start it first you have to type the password and after that it loads up
music_player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: oh really? Reply with quote

Tareq wrote:
i think is better if we protect the whole keyboard like when you start it first you have to type the password and after that it loads up
can we make password for keyboards if yes how?
Tareq

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe next os Wink
marlo74

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed that some sets show a lock icon next to them when you go to the load page. anyonw knows what that means?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: