Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Venting opinions freely, even if non-KORG pro
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricky recordo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner wrote:
I took a look at the YouTube clip and have to say that's the sort of thing I label as well-rehearsed rubbish.

Which clip? Tokyo's or mine?

I guess Saddle Creek liked Tokyo's rubbish:

http://www.thespacelab.tv/spaceLAB/2007/07July/MusicNews-43-TokyoPoliceClub.htm

http://www.soundonthesound.com/index.php?tag=tokyo-police-club

Either way, there's no accounting for taste. Everyone's a critic

BTW rubbish sells. Turn your radio on and hear for yourself Very Happy
Lorenzo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sina172 wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:

So NO I'll never want an oasys in my studio...
regards, Lorenzo

If it was 3 grand you would. And you're IGNORANT! My buddy was JUST LIKE you who said the SAME thing! Until he spend a month with it, thanks to his friend who was moving out of the country. He is now kicking himself for NOT buying one a year ago when he had the cash!

Your opinions are fine, but in all honesty, ignorant as well, considering that your not even WILLING to give it a shot.

I'm happy to see you belive to know so many things about me... You're the first person who say I'm ignorant here and this confirm what I wrote a few post ago... subjective is different than objective...
btw... I had the chance to try the oasys 2 times... can you say the same for all my equipement?
regards, Lorenzo
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lorenzo.

I've replied to the “Ignorant” comment over on the original thread. I'm not happy about it, and rather than making things worse by stepping in a moderator, I've decided to add to the thread in the hopes I can make your points a little clearer.

Everyone has choices here, and that's the wonderful thing about choosing an instrument. I can clearly see why you prefer to mix it up by using different gear, and I can also understand since I'm an OASYS user why Sina172 is so confident that the OASYS is the answer too.

Both situations are are still perfectly valid though, and there's no right or wrong answer.

It's about the needs of the musician, and both you and Sina172 are lucky that you have what your looking for.

Anyway... I hope my few words have helped a little.

Regards.
Sharp.
Sina172
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Sina172 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lorenzo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems you'll never get the point... if I was a little unclear with my post due to my english Sharp has made it REALLY clear... so if you don't understand him I just can live you with your thought, cos I'm start to think you're a little an oasys fanatic, since I don't like fanatism I'll just leave both this and the other thread to avoid problems here on korgforums, problems that, belive me, doesn't exist at all.
regards, Lorenzo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Music All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: