Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Severe disappointment.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheOctoberProject

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Severe disappointment. Reply with quote

This isn't an attack on any one person, but this forum sux.
musikmachine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why? Sad
TheOctoberProject

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: perpetuating disappointment. Reply with quote

I realize there are things i may have asked that could have been covered in the manual, were the manual not so brisk and vague. but of all the questions i've posted regarding the use of the padkontrol and the ms20 legacy bundle, this is the first response i've gotten...ever...in months. so...maybe you can see my disappointment. oh sure, there are a lot of casual users and novices on here, but i am neither. so perhaps you can see where my desire to fully comprehend and utillize the padkontrol properly or even learn a few thing about synthesis in general seemed to have fallen on inexperienced ears, or worse, complacent ears.
TEAMPURE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree, stuff is explained in manuals, but when we ask a question here, it hardly ever gets answered, and sometimes never answered, ive already asked a question, and still had no answer
TheOctoberProject

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: well.... Reply with quote

i feel your pain...what sort of infor were you looking for? i'm just trying to get some general info here, to no avail.
TEAMPURE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was lookin for info on setting up my microKontrol so its used as a stand alone when playing live, but i got a partial answer, maybe you can help out a brotha and give me a little info on how i might achieve this, if you know lol
TheOctoberProject

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i haven't had the good fortune of using a microkontrl yet...i have a padkontrol and a korg ms-20 with the legacy bundle and ableton live 6
BinaryB

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ableton.com forums have some serious PK-heads on em.

and checkout THIS GUY
TheOctoberProject

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree...but sadly, there are also a lot of egomaniacal blowhards that couldn't recognize a minor scale if there mom was humming it on mynutz.
Ruso
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I'll agree, most sub forums suck a lot on these forums but there are a couple VERY good ones... the electribes section is my favourite forum online at the moment....

it's full of good people helping each other.
musikmachine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: perpetuating disappointment. Reply with quote

TheOctoberProject wrote:
I realize there are things i may have asked that could have been covered in the manual, were the manual not so brisk and vague. but of all the questions i've posted regarding the use of the padkontrol and the ms20 legacy bundle, this is the first response i've gotten...ever...in months. so...maybe you can see my disappointment. oh sure, there are a lot of casual users and novices on here, but i am neither. so perhaps you can see where my desire to fully comprehend and utillize the padkontrol properly or even learn a few thing about synthesis in general seemed to have fallen on inexperienced ears, or worse, complacent ears.

Wow thats pretty bad Sad

Well i only got my pk recenlty and i haven't had much chance to use it but if i can help in anyway i will and i hope people will help me if i have any problems but if i cant find an answer to something i usually check on the net first before posting on forums.Can save time waiting for an answer that might not materialize anyway..

Anyway i thought that was the whole point of forums!!! Confused

Laughing
h2a2p

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the korg helps those who help themselves
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: