Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange Pitchbending Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nightale

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Strange Pitchbending Issue Reply with quote

Hi!

I have experienced some strange issues lately with my pitch bend joystick.

In fact, I started my TE and change to a lead program. Then, I started playing but I noticed my bending range has change to +1 semi tone instead of +2 semitone on the X+ axe without my intervention!

I load again the TE and get on the same program, then, the bending range is now +2....

I change prog and combi and randomly, the bending range seems to vary between +1 and +2 even if I stay in the same program or combi....

anyone got a clue about that?

Thx!
shrike
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It definitely isn't supposed to behave that way...

you can try few simple steps, as initializing Extreme (boot with 0 and Enter pressed), loading factory settings and see will it happen again. If not, probably was just a minor failure than can be auto repaired.

Do save your data before that!!!!

If that doesn't help, then it's probably hardware - something in joysticks mechanism probably got loose, so you'll have to give it to service. I think this is more likely to be the issue.

If you tried searching for recalibrating options for joystick, there isn't such option in Extreme, I searched for it when bought Extreme and were surprised it isn't there but hadn't any issues with it.
Nightale

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, many thanks for your advice.

I'll try what you told me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: