Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MS2000BR notes cutting off and other strange things

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ethereal heights

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: MS2000BR notes cutting off and other strange things Reply with quote

Hi,
I have recently bought a mint condition MS2000BR of ebay. I have found a few things that it does strange so was wondering if someone here could help me?

1. When I first turn the MS2000BR on the first 2 patches have a strange delay effect that carrys on after the patch is changed. when I go through a few banks and go back to the first 2 patches they stop immediately on changing to another patch. I also noticed the delay on these patches is long when first turned on but once I return to them the delay is short and the patches change without any problems.
The patches concerned are A01 UnisonRingLD and A02 Flashin'Pad.

2. I have found when playing patch A11 FunkaDeli it has a short cutoff, I was playing Stevie Wonders superstitious then notes began to sustain without me wanting them to.

3. When playing patch B03 I hold down one note then play another note without releasing my 1st note, like playing legato style, and every now and then the notes stop. I know the MS2000BR has only 4 note poly but I am only holding 2 notes max at one time.

4. The tempo knob doesn't align to 12 O'Clock when at 120BPM and the volume ON/OFF knob is quite stiff compared to all the other knobs. I know this seems a trivial question but I'm new to this synth and want make sure its OK!

5. I have O.S 1.08 and have the MS2000BR connected to my Fantom X, midi out to midi in on the MS2000BR.
I did phone Korg UK and the engineer got me to do a system test by holding down SEQ ON/OFF and holding 1 at the same time as turning on the unit. It got to the test dummy bit and he said the unit was fine and to not carry on any more with the test. Just wish I had now just to be on the safe side.

Anyway sorry for the short book I have written here and if anyone has any knowledge of these problems I would be most grateful if you could help me out.
Thanks.
reeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

download the manual
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: