Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BIG Request (afghans)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tamimg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: BIG Request (afghans) Reply with quote

Salam my dearest musician of this forum,

I think what i am requesting here has been asked many times before as well, stiil..

i see that alot of our famous and professional singers and musician like Qader jan e eshpari, Khalid jan e kaihan and other talented and generous ones like fahim jan, farhad jand and others have their precious presence in this forum.. so can i on behalf of all the newbies and beginners request from u seniors to take the step and post a complete from a-z instructions on creating a simple afghan style with Var1 - 4, fills, endings and even pads. I am sure there are allot of potential, talents, who need some basic and ground knowledge to put their own effort and talents in work and create god knows what kind of great creations, and peace of work !!
i think sharing the knowledge is allot easier and helpful than other stuff which are already made. And i think its better to know how to catch your own fish, instead of getting the fish from someone else.
I hope you guys don't mind this and do something about it..

thanks alot, and peace out to all
allah negahdare hama
tamim
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: How to make a simple Afghani style from beginning till end. Reply with quote

Tamim jan Aziz Salam:

I do agree with you %100. Not long ago, I asked our Afghan musicians,to just put together a simple step by step direction on how to make a complete style,for our brothers/sisters here,to use. There were some responds but no one provided a step by step help. I know how to make a simple style by using the .wav tabla samples but I only can make Var 1 and then copying accompaniments, intros, endings and fills from other styles to make the style sound just right but not good enough. I would love to be able to make a complete style from a to z but unfortunately I am new with korg and making styles. Maybe One day I will be able to do it and god knows when will be that day. Anyway, we are living in the present and lets not waste time and start helping each other. Time is what most of us do not have enough of. Therefore Please listen to this request by Tamim jan and start a small project to help each other when ever we have time. This is something that no one has established before but we could do it. How about it guys? Lets do it............ Cool

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy
tamimg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam Fahim jan,

thanks for you support and putting emphasis on the request. But if we get only 1 response out of 31 views, i think we shouldn't keep our expectations too high..loool Mad

khuda hafiz
Rob Sherratt
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam my friends,

You asked for step by step instructions on creating styles and variations including copying from one variation and modifying to create a new variation.

All this and more is covered in the instructional DVD set that will be available shortly. I know we filmed Chris Whitehead using a Pa1x, but it's the same procedure for a Pa800.

Best regards,
Rob
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Sherratt wrote:
Salam my friends,

You asked for step by step instructions on creating styles and variations including copying from one variation and modifying to create a new variation.

All this and more is covered in the instructional DVD set that will be available shortly. I know we filmed Chris Whitehead using a Pa1x, but it's the same procedure for a Pa800.

Best regards,
Rob

Salam dear Rob:

Hope you and your family are in the best of health. It has been a while since our last contact. Hope everything is OK in Korfu. I know you have finshed DVD 1 and 2 and hoping that you are done with the 3rd DVD too. I was wondering if you guys will be able to ship them in next month or so due to the busy Chirtmas holiday season, already on the way. Anyway best luck to you all and be in tocuh.

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy
Rob Sherratt
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam Fahim,

We will do our best but this is difficult and time consuming stuff to be left on the shoulders of one or two volunteers from the forum working on an unpaid basis. After more than 300 hours on this project I am feeling the strain, especially when Adobe Encore will not run on my computer at the moment, and I need this working to finalise the DVD menus.

Best regards,
Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: