Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hip Hop Sounds For Triton Studio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colin C

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Hip Hop Sounds For Triton Studio Reply with quote

I hear the same thing from everyone--that the Triton is a great keyboard but the sounds it comes with are kind of played out, especially in Hip Hop.

As an aspiring Hip Hop producer and Triton owner, I am thinking about getting some new sounds for my Triton Studio (especially drums).

Can anyone recommend where to buy some nice Hip Hop sounds?

(I know that tweaking the existing sounds is a possibility also but I don't know how to do that yet so I want to get some new ones in the mean time)
SazquatcheR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got a package from gotchanoddin.com it came with a couple drum kits like 808s , 909s, and some other ones. but it took like 6 weeks to finally get to my doorsetp and i accidently ordered floppy disc, but u can get the cd's for no extra charge.. but even still... i havent found the crunchy claps ive been looking for, so if u find somethin better report back!

OVER N OUT!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: