Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drum Mapping

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrVlad

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Drum Mapping Reply with quote

Hi All,
I noticed the other day that when in Style mode you press <Menu>, and then <StlElemCtl> (or something like that) that you can assign a different drum map to each variation in a style.

Can someone throw some light on how to set up Drum Maps please??
is this effectively multiple Drum kits within a single Kit.. and the drum map says 'start at C0 for Drum Map 0, start at C2 for Drum Map 1' (just as an example.)

Secondly in that same page you can change just the bass and snare drums in a Style, where do these different drum Sounds come from? and are they assignable?

Have tried looking in the manual but it doesn't mention anything about Drum maps (I have v1.0 of the manual) so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vlad
MrVlad

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have downloaded the last PA80 manual and it does explain more about the Style Element Control, but it still doesn't really explain about how the drum maps are create or updated.

regards,
Vlad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA80 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: