Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Damper Pedal Not Working on TR61

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guitar_player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Korg Damper Pedal Not Working on TR61 Reply with quote

It's not the DS-1H. It's one I used with my old O1/W, but my Roland pedal works when I change it's polarity to "+". I've tried changing the pollarity on the Korg pedal, but with no change. Are the conductors on the plug different on the DS-1H? Why would a different brand work?

Thanks!
bejhan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:41 am    Post subject: damper Reply with quote

ok which keyboard u have write me if its triton there is an option in global utility half damper calibration
guitar_player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind - I checked the continuity with a ohm-meter last night, and my Korg pedal is not making contact either in the full up or full down position. Have to find where the problem is. I do not have the DS1H pedal that utilizes half-damper position. It's an old pedal. Thanks though!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: