Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New M3 issues/questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
khol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: New M3 issues/questions Reply with quote

Hi,
Yep, bought a brand new M3 this friday and i also bought a EXB-RADIAS.

Extremly happy with the sounds Smile

However... have two issues/questions that i hope you can help/answer

1) About the Pads: Two of the pad-buttons (2 and 6) is working all the way to the periphery of the button, but all the others more or less is just working then i push the center of the button. Do you guys have the same?

2) About the screen: When i tap the screen at the top and to the right i can hear that the screen kind of rattle. As if it is a screw (or something) isnt fastened tight enough. Bottom left is good, no rattle there. Same for you guys?

regards,
K
Jon Lord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: New M3 issues/questions Reply with quote

khol wrote:
1) About the Pads: Two of the pad-buttons (2 and 6) is working all the way to the periphery of the button, but all the others more or less is just working then i push the center of the button. Do you guys have the same?
You should try do the "calibrate pads" in global mode ...havent my M3 right now so cant say exactly where it its but im sure you will find it

/Jon Lord

khol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: New M3 issues/questions Reply with quote

Jon Lord wrote:
khol wrote:
You should try do the "calibrate pads" in global mode ...havent my M3 right now so cant say exactly where it its but im sure you will find it

/Jon Lord

WOW.... it worked.... thatnks a bunch !!!!!!!!

So, the only "issue" remaining is the screen-rattle-thing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: