Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thinking of D3200

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samurizer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Thinking of D3200 Reply with quote

Hi,
I've used D888 1˝ years right now and realized that there's not enough tracks. So I've thinking to buy D3200. Is the D3200 like D888 but with more attributions? Is it as easy to use as D888? Confused
TritonRob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you will find the D3200 is a bit more hands on. I had a quick play around with one in sound control and my first impressions were that there are more controls to access functions directly (instead of getting lost with in menu's) which make it look more complicated but in actual fact make it simpler to use. It also has a nice sized screen which can reveal quite alot of information ,again don't be put off by that all it means is that you spend less time pushing buttons and more time playing Guitar or what ever.
And yes lots of tracks Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: