Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need Help sampling on the Korg Tr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay11411

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: I need Help sampling on the Korg Tr Reply with quote

Ok I Have a few wave samples and when i go to media and then load the now loading screen comes on but then it goes back to all the samples on the sd card I have enough Ram on the keyboard (64) but nothing really happens when i load them. Again the files are in wave format and even when i try to load the samples in the korg triton format which some one told me to use it says please load the kmp file too so can some one give me a step by step way to sample on this keyboard
Thanks
Lorenzo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I created two video tutorial on sampling on my site (forum section) that are available only for registered users (free from spam and from $). BTW they're for classic version but they can be useful for you too. Take your time to read the manual in first cos it explains very well the procedure to load samples, to create multisamples and to create programs from them.
Regards, Lorenzo
Jay11411

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now if only i had the manual because the store lost my manual when i got the keyboard
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay11411 wrote:
now if only i had the manual because the store lost my manual when i got the keyboard

Download another from www.korg.com They are free.

Regards.
Sharp.
Jay11411

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i found thew manual and did every thing they said but nothing happened it said loading sample and then went back to the the folder which has all my samples i have the ram but not the sampling board so is there certain formats you cant use with out the sampling board.
Jay11411

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or maybe it the format the samples are in is there another format that the korg tr will work with cause wave isnt working again i dont have the sampling board installed just 2 64mb or memory
Jay11411

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is what happenes when i do what the manual says

when i load the wav file this is what the keyboard says " load wave file, under that it says the files name and then its says can use */? as wild card"

I then click ok and then it says loading but the when the bar comes up it stays at 0% and then just goes back to the media screen
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds about right to me.
After you do that, have you gone into the Sampling Mode and tried to look for the sample so that you can assign it to a multisample.

Regards.
Sharp.
Jay11411

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
Sounds about right to me.
After you do that, have you gone into the Sampling Mode and tried to look for the sample so that you can assign it to a multisample.

Regards.
Sharp.

Shocked and now im one step closer to learning how to sample on the TR how do you get into the sampling mode

dont you need the sampling board installed to get into sampling mode???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: