Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is it possible to play midi while simultenously play the key

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
auldz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Is it possible to play midi while simultenously play the key Reply with quote

i wanted to play along with the downloaded midi files i like by adding strings simultaneously as the song plays- is it possible in korg tr? this is my first korg and i just have it this week, so i dont know yet how things works here. please help... Rolling Eyes
Fatalmasterpiece

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure this is possible by recording into the sequencer. I don't know how to do it but I am sure it can be done, I have seen some people do it.
auldz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: i found it... its possible... Reply with quote

after so many weeks of exploring my TR, i found the things i wanted to do. Playing along with the loaded midi files is possible. Heres how:

at the sequencer mode, press the Menu and open PRM1. By this time, your screen should be in "Seq 3.1." In this page, you could see tracks. Those with INT are the ones that were currently used. Find a track that are not used then change INT to BTH.

on top of the "MID...8 MID...16 OSC...8 OSC...16 PATCH...8 PATCH...16" you can see a track that has been highlighted. If its not the track you recently chosen for BTH, replaced it then. then exit the menu.

after you exit, you must be in Seq 1.1/Play Rec page. The track that appears at the bottom section should be the track you have chosen for BTH.

at this time, select the program track of the one you have chosen. change the instruments for your preference by clicking the "CATEGORY" button. Back to the main page, press the play button and you can now play along with the midi.

So thats it...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: