Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Promised Future Aeons (Dimmu Borgir)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mustis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: The Promised Future Aeons (Dimmu Borgir) Reply with quote

Hi there. This is not a strict a question about TR or LE but..

I've combed all the Internet in search for a tab for this song: The Promised Future Aeons of Dimmu Borgir. Specially for the orchestral intro and have found nothing of interest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt8FMQG2yHk

I began playing it by ear, making my own adaptation using strings and pianos. It's obvious that with only 2 hands a given person is unable to play all the lines that can be heard in the intro but it can be taken the more representative of all the lines and mix in two hands.

If someone out of you had time and feels enjoyment with this can help me please?

Bye!
Fatalmasterpiece

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/dimmu_borgir_tabs.htm

Check out this site. I use it to study alot of other music. They do not have a complete tab of what you are looking for, but maybe it's in the same key.

And hey, since you seem to like symphonic black metal stuff so much, you should check out the link in my signature Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: