Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg M3 Vs. Triton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unleashed_project

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Korg M3 Vs. Triton Reply with quote

hey i went to a local music centre last week, and i was lookin threw the M3 sounds, i was hearing old triton sounds from it, nutin much has changed as of sounds..the only new things they added was the pads and the karma. I was going to buy it but i said to my self i have a triton its basically the same. Now the Oasys is something different you dont here everyday. So now im thinkin twice bout buying the m3, and maybe getin a roland v synth GT, or a Access Virus. i know the access virus is not a workstation but for the money its worth it and i would be able to get lots of hip hop sounds from that. does anyone else feel the same ??
wuss88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

try to arrange for an A/B test when both synths are plugged into the same mixer with the same levels and EQs. You'll notice the DIFFERENCE. Did the same thing myself. Sold my Triton Extreme the next day, without regret. And got myself an M3. Sounds much bigger and fatter. Of course it has similar sounds cos its a Korg, man.

rgds
unleashed_project

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya u probably are right there because you did a test. but i see oasys way different then the triton sounds right?...only if i found one that was cheaper then $5000 i would buy it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: