Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What price in £ (GBP) would you pay for a 76 key Korg Triton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cjp_24

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:31 am    Post subject: What price in £ (GBP) would you pay for a 76 key Korg Triton Reply with quote

is £925 too much??

What would the the maximum you would be willing to pay, complete with the manuals and boxed buy preused.

Thanks
Cliff Razz
R34pz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any shops that have actually still got stocks of new 76's are charging around the £1400 mark. They are getting harder to find nowadays, so i'd say that's not too bad a price. Incidentally i'm selling a boxed 76 with MOSS board (which sell for over £200 alone on ebay), keyboard cover and flash card all for £1000, noone so far has stumped up the cash though lol.
cjp_24

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R34pz wrote:
Any shops that have actually still got stocks of new 76's are charging around the £1400 mark. They are getting harder to find nowadays, so i'd say that's not too bad a price. Incidentally i'm selling a boxed 76 with MOSS board (which sell for over £200 alone on ebay), keyboard cover and flash card all for £1000, noone so far has stumped up the cash though lol.

Ok, tell me more about it. What would be your best generous lowest price and where in the country are you? cant go to Scotland mind, hehe.

Thanks
Cliff
R34pz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cliff,

It's pretty much as I said, version 1.05, 18 months old, all in perfect condition, everything still has the boxes, manuals and instruction dvd to the triton. The keyboard has never been taken off it's stand and is always covered. It comes with the MOSS board fitted, sandisk ultra 2 flash card, antistatic cover, double braced stand and foot pedal. £1000 is the price I want for it, I think this is a decent price tbh.
I'm from Stoke-On-Trent in the midlands. I will only accept cash on collection, no western union or any of that rubbish lol. If you want it give me a shout mate, or email me at Yoshi72@ntlworld.com. Thanks Smile
cjp_24

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R34pz wrote:
Hi Cliff,

It's pretty much as I said, version 1.05, 18 months old, all in perfect condition, everything still has the boxes, manuals and instruction dvd to the triton. The keyboard has never been taken off it's stand and is always covered. It comes with the MOSS board fitted, sandisk ultra 2 flash card, antistatic cover, double braced stand and foot pedal. £1000 is the price I want for it, I think this is a decent price tbh.
I'm from Stoke-On-Trent in the midlands. I will only accept cash on collection, no western union or any of that rubbish lol. If you want it give me a shout mate, or email me at Yoshi72@ntlworld.com. Thanks Smile

Sent you an email to Yoshi72@ntlworld.com, R34pz!
R34pz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cliff,
I couldn't get an email to go through to reply to you. I've sent you a PM.
cjp_24

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R34pz wrote:
Hi Cliff,
I couldn't get an email to go through to reply to you. I've sent you a PM.

Sent email and PM on here for you.

Thanks
Cliff
pagey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a fair price to me with all the extras Very Happy

Korg Kronos61, Triton Extreme 61, M50
R34pz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update, Cliff and his wife came and bought my Extreme, lovely couple Smile
It was a hell of a job fitting the box in the back of their car though hehe. Anyway I hope it gives as much pleasure to them as it has us, all the best mate.
cjp_24

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R34pz wrote:
Just an update, Cliff and his wife came and bought my Extreme, lovely couple Smile
It was a hell of a job fitting the box in the back of their car though hehe. Anyway I hope it gives as much pleasure to them as it has us, all the best mate.

Cheers John, managed to get home without incident (about 12am'ish). Quickly set up and all is well so will start learning tonight when I get home from work. Still trying to work out where to put that box!!

Let me know when you get your new KORG.

Thanks again.
Cliff & Theresa.

ps, to the other members of this forum. Watch out for my vast volley of Korg related questions now. Haha. Idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: