Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help w/ microKORG and TALKBOX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djdiverse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Help w/ microKORG and TALKBOX Reply with quote

I know there has got to be someone on here that uses a talkbox with their microKORG...I know i saw teenage badgirl use both the banshee and the microKORG together in a video about the french electro scene...so i know its possible to get the right sound! HELP! PLEASE HELP!

i just purchased a Banshee talkbox for use with my microKORG, which i am also fairly new to. I have spoken w/ mayhem and a couple pretty good talkboxers but no one really seems to be to familiar with programming the microKORG.

If anyone could please help me program the microKORG to sound right with my banshee talkbox i would be soooooo greatful!!!!!

also, here is the message from mayhem, if this helps you in instructing me what to do.

"Well, I've never programmed one before, but the general idea for a talkbox patch is to start with a monophonic sawtooth sound and go from there. Attack should be sharp, there should be no decay of volume, and release should be sharp. Add +/-2 to the pitch bender and add pitch modulation to your mod wheel."

THANKS,
djdiverse
myspace.com/hidjdiverse
sjkeysplayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should go to www.tonytalkbox.com/forum there is a guy on there who programs Microkorgs for the Talkbox.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: