Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg M1 Greek, Turkish, Balkan Sounds in SYX format

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
korg_nikos

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Korg M1 Greek, Turkish, Balkan Sounds in SYX format Reply with quote

Hi to all great members

Does anybody of you has some M1 Greek, Turkish, Balkan sounds in .syx format? I need them really bad.

Can somebody please help?

My sounds were in an M1 that ran out of memory battery so it lost all the sounds. We replaced the battery but we only have factory sounds now.

I am looking for some particular programs called (Slap Tempo, Slap Saz, Guitar 19% that were very popular here in Greece among others)The bad thing is that very few people still use M1 and it is hard to find the sounds I want.

Any sounds of this style you could send though will be much appreciated.

If anybody has sounds in his M1 and doesn't know how to export them in .syx format let me know.

The only things you need are midi cables and an audio card featuring midi interface. (I think we all got one in here!!) I can send a very light software that receives the sounds in hexadecimal form and saves it as a .syx file. I can also guide you through the process. It is very easy.

My e-mail address is nikos_savidis@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance my friends.

Nikos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: