Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ac adapters for world

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordgold

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: ac adapters for world Reply with quote

Hi. I have an MS2000, my band is about to go on a 45-country world tour. Obviously I am in need of a serious power solution.

I'm trying to decide the best way to go about this.

I'm trying to get a
Input:100-240V 50-60Hz
Output:9V 600mA 8W Polarity + outside, - inside
AC Adapter

Then I would just need a few outlet adapters. But I can't find one anywhere. So I'm wondering, does anyone know which ones of these specs are not necessary? I think I can fudge the current (mA) a bit, is this true?

Besides that I could use a voltage converter, but I would need both step up for Japan and Step down for the rest of the world. Plus there are still issues with Hz (I believe) I also bought one of those from Radio Shack the first time we toured the UK and my keyboard got fried anyway, so I don't particularly trust them.

The other option I could think of was to get all the different versions of the Korg AC adapters, but I have no clue how to track these down...

Has anyone dealt with this before? Please only answer if you know exactly what all the electricity stuff is about.

Thanks,
Erik
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: