Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AS NEW: Korg Zero8 Mixer for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rez

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: AS NEW: Korg Zero8 Mixer for sale Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I have a Korg Zero8 mixer for sale, it's in perfect condition, hardly used. Has never been gigged and comes from a smoke free home, there are no marks whatsoever and I have the original box and manuals of course.

If you don't know it is an amazing next generation mixer: It's got 8 stereo channels, all your standard audio ins and outs like a regular high end mixer but everything is MIDI assignable, it has a built in multichannel soundcard, firewire connections, built in KAOSS pad with loads of effects, multiple EQs, assignable everything, Traktor Scratch all built in, a touch screen controller to navigate setup and effect parameters on the fly... in short it does everything, has won awards etc.

http://www.korg.co.uk/products/dance_dj/zero/dj_zero8.asp

It's RRP is £1199, I am looking for £900 for it. I bought the mixer for a live project I wanted to do but it's now not happening so I don't really have a use for it anymore.

I also have a Mackie padded carry case. It wasn't created for the Korg per se but I measured it up and it fits in perfectly with plenty of room for cables and accesories. If you want it you are welcome to take the bag as well.

I live in Nottingham where the mixer is available to see/try out in person and I'm happy for the buyer to collect or I will post anywhere in the UK if you cover the cost.

Any questions/interest please email rez@wearerez.com. Thanks,

Henry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: