Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Midi Questions....X3 & Windows XP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahchewyy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Midi Questions....X3 & Windows XP Reply with quote

So here's a brain fart Rolling Eyes . I've been playing the X3 through my amps for a very long time now. Now I want to record through Sonar2.2 and be able to print out my music. I have had the MIDI working so I can print, but there's no sound out of the X3.. So I have found that connecting the MIDI "IN" from my M-Audio 2496 to the X3's MIDI out works and connecting the MIDI "OUT" from the 2496 to the X3's "IN" works too, but for some stupid reason ( this IS the brain fart Confused ) I cannot get the X3 to play back what I recorded in MIDI d'oh! . I've read my manual and devoted my life to trying to understand it , but still I get a brain lock Brick wall So if anyone can help that would be great...
Thanks
Mike
Tage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to your global settings. Not sure from memory cos I'm at work but set the midi clock to int or ext. I bought an X2 last night. all the sounds were their but no sequences so i did the same and now it all works.
hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: