Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I own a Korg Triton but I don't know how to use it! Help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colin C

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: I own a Korg Triton but I don't know how to use it! Help! Reply with quote

Hi,

I want to be able to make Hip Hop beats with my Korg Triton but I'm new to recording and making music and I know nothing.

I suppose that my manual is obviously the place to start but I was hoping that some of you all could give me some advice on getting started.

Thanks,

Colin C.
pagey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest taking some time to read the manual first then if you get stuck ask a question. I don't think anyone will respond if you haven't at least made the effort to read the manual and figure some basics for yourself.

Korg Kronos61, Triton Extreme 61, M50
Francois
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy a tutorial on DVD video to get started.
Troy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can also download a Quick Start Guide from the Korg web site that will get you recording things about as quickly as possible, but you do have to do a bit of reading (not much) first...unless you go the video tutorial route. It's fun, though!
georgeinar
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those video tutorials are amazing because they show you exactly which touch screen menus they are going into etc. instead of picturing it in your mind you can watch them create seqences and learn their tricks
album cover
digitop

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very new to the Triton world too, I just got mine couple of weeks ago. I agree with georgeinar, the DVD tutorial is very useful. I ordered the Sudosonic (I hope I wrote the name right) which I got from eBay. It'll cost you about $45 for the DVD (or 6 VCD, or live download and includes the shipping) and is absolutely worth it. Don't forget to download DivX since the video quality is kind of low when viewed with other applications. Very good place to start with practicing live on your board when watching the video.
BREADWINNAZ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i dont mind sending you a couple of step by step tutorials that i got from a friend. i couldnt seem to focus my mind on the manual until AFTER i got a hold of these tutorials. but then again ive always been a "hands on" learner.

still need it? gimme your email address

if anyone can suggest a very good dvd tutorial, im up for it. i have seen a couple but they were not really what i could use . . .
BREADWINNAZ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?search_query=triton&user=expertvillage&page=2

and just so u know, i put up some step by step tutorials in another post around here so cehck em out and holla

(oh yea and my payment for these services is . . . nothing but some grattitude would be appreciated. . .

check out the music i have posted at myspace.com/breadwinnaz and drop me some feedback
thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: