Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

syncing sequencer, dumping sequences to pro tools with karma

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Computer Programmers – Software Developers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phantazm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: syncing sequencer, dumping sequences to pro tools with karma Reply with quote

hey guys, i'm new here. i was wondering if someone could help me out with syncing my karma to pro tools. i have seen where people have had the m1 or triton control pro tools so i think the karma can do the same right? i have several bangin sequences that i need to dump from the karma into pro tools but im not exactly a midi genius or even well schooled. can anybody walk me through it or kinda guide me in the right direction please? i'm connected by midisport 2x2. thanks in advance!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Computer Programmers – Software Developers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: