Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KP3 and Cubase sx3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolo1998

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: KP3 and Cubase sx3 Reply with quote

Hello i want to play my kp3 effect directly on to an audio file in in my Cuabse.

It's semmes that it's possible if i am connecting it, trough the extenal effect configuration in cubase.
But can i do so, i am pretty new in midi things, i always used reason and cubase both together, but would like once my song is finished in a wave file, to import it in cubase, and remix it with som kp3 effect on it.

Thank's for you',re help!
subVert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never tried using any external effects in cubase.

You can just have the output of your computer going into the KP3 and then the KP3 output going into your PC. Create a new audio track and arm it and then hit record.

You would then have your original track and a track with effects on it and you could just mix the two together by mixing down your two tracks.

Or you could also arm a midi track to record the KP3 midi output so that you can edit out any mistakes on the midi level.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: