Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transpose range limit on Timbres in a Combi?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimG

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Transpose range limit on Timbres in a Combi? Reply with quote

Does anybody know a way to conveniently transpose timbres in a combi by more than + / - 2 octaves? I want to shift the sound of a combi to play at one end of the keyboard, so I can add a different sound at the other end. If there are already octave shifts in some of the timbres, then the possible range is even more restricted.

The only way I have found is to make copies of all the programs for the combi, edit their pitch and then update the combi to use the edited copies. Seems like a lot of work. Why the arbitrary limit of +/- 24, when +/- 99 would have been just as easy?
phaceless

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u can adjust the bpms i think....right under the transpose to plus or minus 1200 which will give u an extra octave......i dont think that much more than 3 octaves would sound to appealing either way

Last edited by phaceless on Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
phaceless

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u can also go to the jump page p4 in combi and sequence mode and edits where all your sounds start and stop like you may want the string this pad and that bass to play at your low end you can set those only to play at your first three octaves same thing for your highs
OOOOOO!!!!!!!
heres another way that can get you a 6 octave change when you make a combis find the sound that you want to use in the programs change there program to -3 or +3 go to your combi copy from program then in you combi pitch edit you can adjust for another three octaves not tedious at all. add the bpm adjustment that 7 hope this helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: