Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Broken Switch and Knob-or How to disassemble the back panel?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atonalsoul1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Broken Switch and Knob-or How to disassemble the back panel? Reply with quote

I recently got a used Korg Triton Studio and it seems it's seen some wear and tear. I found out to my surprise that it has a vocoder included on it. So I plugged in a 1/4 inch jack mic into the input and got the keyboard setup (correctly, yes) to use the vocoder. The problem is, on the back of the keyboard, the input volume knob has been depressed down into the back of the keyboard (and i believe unresponsive to changes anyway) and the mic/line switch is broken off. gahh.... if I could get them switched to where i need them, at least i could leave them there, but the back panel is being a pain. If I take out all the screws on the back except those holding on to sections of the input section (power plug in, midi control, pedal input...etc) it won't budge. How can I get into the back safely without dropping any pieces into the abyss of the keyboard?
~s
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: