Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anyone sale Triton in Edmont (Canada) :D

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chilly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Does anyone sale Triton in Edmont (Canada) :D Reply with quote

Does anyone sale Triton for 76 keys /Extream,Studio and etc/ but not/LE or TR/in Edmont city(Canada)
in perfect codtion(only) with english manual for about 1300$? Very Happy
in yamaha motif old versions also intresting

Well i can buy Oasys 76 keys ofcouse for 1300$ but i don't think that somebody will take me it for this money Sad
jaimonj

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: If you are interested Reply with quote

I'm in EDM I have a Triton 61 for sale.
http://www.usededmonton.com/classified-ad/5608607&category=pianos-organs-keyboards
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Chilly ... how will you get the keyboard from Canada to Ukraine where you are based ?
chilly

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: If you are interested Reply with quote

jaimonj wrote:
I'm in EDM I have a Triton 61 for sale.
http://www.usededmonton.com/classified-ad/5608607&category=pianos-organs-keyboards

Wery good synthsesizer, i'd bought it but sorry, i need really 76 keys only, becouse i played some crap synthesizer for 61keys befor and i very need 1 octave more....
Wish you good barging....
chilly

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daz wrote:
Hey Chilly ... how will you get the keyboard from Canada to Ukraine where you are based ?

How do you know where am i now???????? Surprised
at 5 May or little bite later i will live in Canada in Edmonton...
That's why i asked for Edmonton, becouse i want simpli go to seller by foot ,check it and if i will be
good,pey him or her money and bought it.
And i don't want to use my credit card becouse if my mom will know that in this very time when
i need alot of money for study and etc i bought a new synsesizer she will kill me, but i want to play good synthsesizer very much.
and she don't want to listen me.... Crying or Very sad
So now i have only about 1300$ of cash, so if i will not able to find somebody who will sell me for example triton Extreme 76
i will buy new TR76 in Edmonton, well anyway it won't be so bad choice, but maby i will be lucky and find somebody wery kind, Very Happy so i will wait
about 2 weecks....
jaimonj

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daz wrote:

Daz, Thank you for that!

Jaimon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: