Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need a publisher for my songs!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kajimaik

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Need a publisher for my songs!!! Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I love writing songs and I have various songs of different genres....How do I get hold of producers to publish my songs and most important how do I approach them. I do need the contact details of many of them so that I can approach them at large. I know that this is not easy …but I do have confidence in my lyrics and know that they have a chance.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
hredkai

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Need a publisher for my songs!!! Reply with quote

This is very good that you do have confidence in your lyrics but getting the initial start is the main matter. It would be better to approach a few well known publishers who have the repute of giving breaks to newbie’s. As there are many people coming up in your line you really need to get an edge out of them and I believe that VmusicBook will be a suitable option for you to get started as it houses the contact names, Addresses, Phone #'s, Fax #'s, Emails, and Websites of the needed persons and also provides strategies for getting started in this line.

All the Best!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: