Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help me to get good DVD ripper software!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
masijaika

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Help me to get good DVD ripper software!!! Reply with quote

I want to rip my DVDs to AVI and WMV formats. I used a few ones available but have not got the required satisfaction that one must get. Some are either slow and the other ones have quality defects. I know that there may not be a total solution for this but can I get a one that has a better performance…..the ones which you have been using and works well.
Thanks a lot!!!
britija

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Help me to get good DVD ripper software!!! Reply with quote

I don’t know which ones you have tried or the ones that you found defective. I think this is a place where you can get a lot of suggestions which will help you decide the better one. I personally use DVD ripping program that works very well with me. It isn’t a problem using it as it has a simple operating base and provides good quality and speed performance. It can rip DVDs straight to a variety of compressed video file formats such as AVI, WMV, DivX, Xvid, 3GP, MP4 and many more. This will not put you in the trouble of searching for any additional software with such variety of files.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Audio / Visual All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: