Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Microkorg line-in question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Microkorg line-in question Reply with quote

I am trying to hook up my Kaossilator into #2 Line-in to jam on the MK to dry beats (without being processed by MK fx)from the Kaossilator. The problem I have is the Kaossilator's volume when I run it throught the MK is very low. Its alomost too low to hear any beats (or the MK keyboard is too loud)I've tried obvious things like increasing line-in volume on the back. I also turn down MK synth program in AMP section which works ok. But everytime I switch MK's presets, the next sound is too loud again. Do I have to turn down each presets sound by editing the volume and saving it or is there a way to increase the volume of the Line-in manually? I've got no volume issues when i use the Line-in and the MK's fx togetther (initialize program/osc 1 to Audio...etc>) All I wanna do is jam along with the Kaossilator and use it kinda like a metronome. Also can you do any harm to the MK by overloading (turning line-in indictors red) the line-inputs? Thanks for the help.
travisthered

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend buying a small mixer. This one is only 30$, it can only hold one mono channel and 2 stereo channels but for your set up that sounds fine.

With a mixer you could raise and lower the volume/high end/low end of both parts independently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: