Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MS200R + Moog Little Phatty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: MS200R + Moog Little Phatty Reply with quote

Hello, I'm trying to use the MS200R arpeggio to trigger my Moog LP Stage v1, (i.e. to get it to play arpeggio).

I can play LP sounds using the MS2000R 'keyboard', i.e. i press one of the keys marked 1-16 and sound will come from the LP. However, i've not been able to achieve the same results when setting off a MS2000R arpeggio. Both units are set to complimentary MIDI channels (i.e. 1) - is there something i'm missing in the set up?

Thanks
fac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AFAIK, the MS2000 arpeggiator does not send MIDI data; and thus can't be used to "arp" other synths.

Nord G2 + Waldorf XT + Korg MS2000R + ER-1 + ES-1 + Boss DR-770 + Dotcom modular + Mobius + Ensoniq ESQ-1 + Atomo Mochika
klangsulfat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: MS200R + Moog Little Phatty Reply with quote

spun wrote:
Hello, I'm trying to use the MS200R arpeggio to trigger my Moog LP Stage v1, (i.e. to get it to play arpeggio).

I can play LP sounds using the MS2000R 'keyboard', i.e. i press one of the keys marked 1-16 and sound will come from the LP. However, i've not been able to achieve the same results when setting off a MS2000R arpeggio. Both units are set to complimentary MIDI channels (i.e. 1) - is there something i'm missing in the set up?

Thanks

If you want to send notes from the MS2000 arpeggiator to external gear you need to change the Position parameter (to be found in the Global section).
spun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool - i'll give it a go thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: