Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MS-2000R WERID ''MIDI-BURPS''!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ras David

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: MS-2000R WERID ''MIDI-BURPS''! Reply with quote

So,i'm midiing my ms-2000r to my mpc 1000,and it seems every time a seq. changes,the first note is skipped...unless the seq.loops agin,then its ''seemless''.(REGARDLESS OF PROG.CHANGE.) Is this related to the global ''position''-(post kybd/pre TG) settings in the ms? This is driving me nuts,and im tired of trying to cover this up with a hit or crash, when the seq. changes..i figured it might be a global midi setting in the mpc 1000,but then why do the other synths in my rack trigger/prog.change without problems? has to be from the ms-2000's end right?.,.ugh...any help would rock! Peace...thanks,Ras D
bcallison

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I feel like this is a silly question... but what do you mean when you say when the "seq. changes"?

I've noticed that I can't rely on program changes happening rapidly at all, but from what you said obviously this isn't a program change issue...
tosh79

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, i did some searching and found this thread Smile

I'm experiencing this same issue and also have MPC 1000 and MS-2000R.

This happens if i have program change assigned for MS-2000R in MPC. If i deselect program change this doesn't happen. Also if MS-2000R is in global menu this doesn't happen.

And also, this is driving me insane
Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: