Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quick overview to replies on your posts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fransman
Platinum Member

Location: Netherlands (PA4X61+PAas. Past: PA3X, PA800, Y PSR-S910, PA500, T KN1000, Y PSR-16)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Quick overview to replies on your posts? Reply with quote

Hi there,

The Korg forum is the second forum in which I participate (since recently). In the other (dutch) keyboard forum, there is a really very easy and quick way to see which replies you get from any post you make, namely via a quick link to: "See new replies to your posts". Is this function also available on the Korg forum, and if so: where can I find it? Question

If it's not available, perhaps it's a good suggestion for improvement? Idea

Thanks for your reply,

Play in style. Wink
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just do a search of your own name in the 'by author' box and your latest posts will be listed in chronological order. Not precisely what you're looking for, but you can check for replies in the resulting topic list.

Another forum I use e-mails me when a reply to a topic in which I've participated receives a reply. Pretty cool feature, I don't know if that's possible here.
Fransman
Platinum Member

Location: Netherlands (PA4X61+PAas. Past: PA3X, PA800, Y PSR-S910, PA500, T KN1000, Y PSR-16)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner wrote:
Just do a search of your own name in the 'by author' box and your latest posts will be listed in chronological order. Not precisely what you're looking for, but you can check for replies in the resulting topic list.

Thanx for your help. I use "View your posts" instead. It does much the same (and is quicker). But unfortunately you still can't see what's new.

Giner wrote:

Another forum I use e-mails me when a reply to a topic in which I've participated receives a reply. Pretty cool feature, I don't know if that's possible here.

I think this is possible in this forum. Go to your profile and check the option:
"Always notify me of replies:
Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post."

Play in style. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: