Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This Is The Claw

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Claw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: This Is The Claw Reply with quote

Hello everyone, if you haven't guessed from the title of this topic, my name is The Claw. I am a proud owner of the M3 which I have had in my possession for about a year now and it was my first major purchase. I am however interested in purchasing another keyboard for performance purposes - one that is light and is compatible with the M3 so I can create something on the M3 like a program, combination or sequence and be able to transfer it onto the other keyboard. I thought the X50 would be a wise choice but from what I have read it is incompatible with the other keyboards and it doesn't seem to have a Sequencer ability, is this true? Thanks in advance.
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The X50 is highly compatible with the Triton TR. No, it doesn't have a sequencer. Compatibility isn't so important if it already has sounds you can use.

You should probably wait until the M50 is available, since it will be the closest relative to the M3, and the 73 key version is expected to be 17.6 lbs, which is less than half the weight of the M3-73
The Claw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for that. I actually have the 61 key M3 and I am only really interested in another 61 key for this new keyboard as well. How do the weights for the 61-key M3 and the M50 compare? Also could someone direct me to a comparison table of the M3 and the M50 if there is one please?
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The specs for the M50 can be found at korg.com.
The Claw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh thanks but I have already read about them. I just wanted to know what separated the M3 from the M50 but I think I know now. Thanks anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: