Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP!SndEdtr MacOSX runs-recognizes MK but won't rcve/trans!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
myst24

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: HELP!SndEdtr MacOSX runs-recognizes MK but won't rcve/trans! Reply with quote

New to this forum, this is amazing, can't believe I have only just found this site!!!!

Ok, here's the deal....microkorg works fine alone and when plugged into my Logic set up...running MacOSX 10.4.11 on a 2Ghz MacBook Intel Core Duo, 2GB ram with an external drive got the Soundeditor off Korg'site yesterday....to a MAudio Midisport 2x2 (w/latest drivers) to my microkorg....I have turned off write protect and enabled everything as per the Sound Edit manual....

SoundEdit opens fine, when I recieve info it looks like it works ok (MK responds/red check appears/status bar completes) , but then there is no info inside the program bank on my computer.

I go to add a global bank and then recieve but nothing happens....status/transfer bar shows up for a half a second and then disappears.

SoundEditor Preferences seem correct, activity monitor shows midi activity.

The one thing that concerns me is my maudio which has led for A/B in and out....only lights up when keys are plugged to the IN of either port....cables tested out fine.....

Is there any way to check to see if my Midi Out ports are working properly??????

Any other suggestions????? I tried troubleshooting for like 3 hours on my own last nite to no avail.

Thanks for your help!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: