Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kontakt 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke672

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:00 am    Post subject: Kontakt 3 Reply with quote

Ok I have purchased DirectGuitar. However I have discovered that in order to use these samples on my triton extreme I will need to purchase Kontakt 3 which is around $400. Are there any Triton Extreme users on this forum who use Kontakt 3? Is it worth while? I can see it being good for a number of reasons. It would be great for studio work as it would allow me to store a large number of samples. Would it work in sequencer mode or only in combi mode?
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Kontakt 3 Reply with quote

Luke672 wrote:
Ok I have purchased DirectGuitar. However I have discovered that in order to use these samples on my triton extreme I will need to purchase Kontakt 3 which is around $400. Are there any Triton Extreme users on this forum who use Kontakt 3? Is it worth while? I can see it being good for a number of reasons. It would be great for studio work as it would allow me to store a large number of samples. Would it work in sequencer mode or only in combi mode?

kONTAKT 3 is a superb sampler, and instrument. However, keep in mind that it has a huge learning curve in order for you to take advantage of all the great features that it has.

"would it work in sequencer mode..."? what are you talking about ?

Luke672

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

by would it work in sequencer mode, what I mean is, Could I use the samples and stuff in the sequencer mode on my keyboard?

Would kONTAKT 3 be compatible with the korg triton extreme?
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke672 wrote:
by would it work in sequencer mode, what I mean is, Could I use the samples and stuff in the sequencer mode on my keyboard?

Would kONTAKT 3 be compatible with the korg triton extreme?

look, Kontakt 3 is an instrument and a sampler as well. you can export the sounds you make in k3 as waves, and then load those sounds into your triton. that's how it works. Once you have the samples in there, you can call them in program mode , or combination mode. Combination mode is just multiple programs layers over each other and stuff and those programs could be the one that you make yourself.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: