Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KLC and Leopard 10.5.5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FLi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: KLC and Leopard 10.5.5 Reply with quote

HI,

I've just moved from a PC based system to a Mac based system. All seems well, Protools LE moved over relatively hitch free, so did Ableton as did most of my plugs, besides my Korg Legacy Collection (non RTAS).

Now i've downloaded the latest updates for both the software and the dongle, and altho it all installs, I cant see any of the VSTi's in Ableton, it picks up the AUs but it wont allow me to load them ??? What is odd is that I can play the stand alone versions and they seem to be working fine ???

FXpansion VST to RTAS doesnt seem to be able to sort it out either and just greys out the plugs when converting.

I've checked out the Korg User Net and it just refers me to the same downloads i've downloaded and there doesnt seem to be a support email address...

Any of you guys have a similar issue or know what i'm doing wrong ???

On a side note...I have managed to get the KLC DE going...just not KLC.
MonoPolyMan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're on an Intel-Mac you need to buy the $15 KLC 1.2 upgrade. The original version will work under Rosetta in stand-alone mode but not as a plug-in. When you buy the upgrade that'll take care of it.
FLi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks MonoPolyMan Smile

Can I get this from KorgUserNet ???
MonoPolyMan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLi wrote:
Thanks MonoPolyMan Smile

Can I get this from KorgUserNet ???

Yup. Check the on-line store on the website. There should be a link to find your nearest distributor for support if you need as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: