Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you use the Triton rack for live use

View previous topic :: View next topic  
metalmike

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Do you use the Triton rack for live use Reply with quote

Was wondering if any of you pros out there could give a dumb guitar player some info. I have a triton rack and a midi controller. I mostly use it in my home studio to mess around with and have never used it on stage in any kind of live setup. In my home studio I have my midi controller on an X stand and my Triton(and a bunch of other stuff) in a huge studio rack that I can wheel around. This rack would be impossible to put on stage because it is too big. Is there any way to have the Triton rack somehow situated close to the controller like even right above it so you could easily tweak if you need to. I have searched a bunch of musical instrument sites and can't seem to find anything that would work. Ideally I would like to find a stand that has a second tier but the second tier is a rack mount unit. I have seen some stands that have the rack mount unit below the keyboard but that seems odd to me(wouldn't it be hard to see and tweak?). Any suggestions?
metalmike

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on! Somebody out there must be using a midi controller and a sound module setup. How do you do it?
Grapite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used an Ultimate Support 2 tier stand for years, a 76 key controller on the bottom, and triton rack among other things on the next one up. You have to use a board like mdf, cut to size and a couple of half pipe clamps to hold it on to the front and or rear tubes, sounds like a pain in the ass but works great, plus you can see everything whether you're standing or sitting.
Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Rack All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: