Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

microKORG all knobs with fine tuning (0-127)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stratotega

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: microKORG all knobs with fine tuning (0-127) Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm using a Microkorg to control synths from Korg Legacy Analog collection, running under Logic Studio 8. I would like to assign all the 5 knobs to parameters that need the maximum range of modification available, in order to better fine tune them. Example: I need to assign cutoff, resonance, pitch and volume. So far, I've selected Amp Eg from the edit select section, because it is the only one that has 4 knobs wich control values from 0 to 127, like velocity. But the 5th knob has just on-off values, and i can't use it. Is there a way to have all the 5 knobs going from 0 to 127 values? Or having them not conditioned by Edict Select values? I hope you get the question, since it's quite hard for me to explain it in english. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: