Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recording to ableton7 with behringer (uca202) and microkorg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geminii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Recording to ableton7 with behringer (uca202) and microkorg Reply with quote

Hello all,

I want to find out how to connect my keyboard to my computer and record/edit/manipulate sounds therein with ableton live 7. The keyboard is a microkorg and the audio interface is a behringer U-Control (UCA202). I have the keyboard connected from its output ports to the UCA's inputs to the computer via usb. The computer appears to recognise the device but it doesnt show up in Ableton's inputs menu.

I'm totally new to all this so I'm not sure how to go about setting all of this up. I would really really appreciate any help, pointers or advice and i apologise if this topic is in the wrong forum etc.

thanks.
Troy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have to go to Preferences and set the MIDI tab stuff first. There should be a setting for microKorg in the drop down list there. Set both and input and output to the microKorg on that MIDI tab.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: