Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

adding ms20 to KLC Analog 2007 & using on 2nd intel mac

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adambam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: adding ms20 to KLC Analog 2007 & using on 2nd intel mac Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

Just spent the last 45 minutes lost in the loop of the many confusing korg websites trying to find this info with no joy, so hoping someone may be able to help!

I have KLC analog, bought new last year & used on my studio (intel) mac with a syncrosoft key. I use the MS20 a lot & want to get an ms20 controller, which i'll need to get 2nd hand as they are of course no longer available new.

As I understand, i should just be able to add the korg USB driver & accomplish the above quite easily, but here's where it gets confusing.

I have mobile rig also (an intel macbook pro) - which I haven't ever installed KLC on as i didn't want to be constricted to removing & carrying my syncrosoft key each time. Most 2nd hand ms20s will come with (pre syncrosoft) KLC software - so if i wanted to install this on my intel macbook pro, & upgrade to latest intel version with a 2nd syncrosoft key would this be ok?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: